[BS/RBS list] kablan kitchen URGENT SALE

mordechai pot mordechai.rbsa at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 15:08:18 EDT 2010

i am selling our kablan kitchen the details are as follows:

- just under 3 meters of grey speckled shayish
- 5 meters of white "sandwich" cabinets, with modern metal handles

all products are second hand but in excellent condition  (and it  has
already been dismanteled)
would be perfect for a machsan apartment or some one looking to add
more counter space to their existing kitchen

please email me if youre interested in pictures

WE ARE VERY EAGER TO SELL AND WILL TAKE THE BEST OFFER  WE GET!

kol tov