[BS/RBS list] Two white puppies for two dog loving families - Free.

Barbara Ratner meggiesmom10 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 13:08:32 EDT 2010

We have taken in two white puppies:  one two moths old a very small and the
other a fluffy white dog who is about four months old and will be a medium
sized dog.  THey are wonderful animals but my son and daughter-in-law
already have two big dogs and there is no room for other dogs.  If you are
seriously interested in a pet, please let me know.  We took the small one to
the vet and she's fine.  The other one has a collar and the people who had
her couldn't care for her.  Write Meggie's Mom please and give me your phone
number. Barbara