[BS/RBS list] GREAT Deal on Pampers at Shefa Shuk

Jody Parente jodywerner at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:59:26 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was just at Shefa Shuk and there's a great deal on Pampers. Three jumbo
packs for 149.99. No minimum purchase required. This is through the 30th of
April.

Also, if you have their club card, you get an additional 10 shekels off EACH
pack, so with both sales combined, you pay just 119.99 for three jumbo
packs.

I believe there's also no maximum you can buy. We bought six packs.

And our receipt checked out fine. We only paid 240 shekels for the six
packs.

Happy diapering!

Jody Parente