[BS/RBS list] GREAT Deal on Pampers at Shefa Shuk

Jody Parente jodywerner at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 05:59:26 EDT 2010

I was just at Shefa Shuk and there's a great deal on Pampers. Three jumbo
packs for 149.99. No minimum purchase required. This is through the 30th of
Also, if you have their club card, you get an additional 10 shekels off EACH
pack, so with both sales combined, you pay just 119.99 for three jumbo
I believe there's also no maximum you can buy. We bought six packs.
And our receipt checked out fine. We only paid 240 shekels for the six
Happy diapering!
Jody Parente