[BS/RBS list] Looking For Someone Who Specializes in Dud's (Hot Water Tanks)

palmsandy palmsandy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 04:43:31 EDT 2010

We are looking for recommendations for someone that specializes in 
dud's (hot water tanks). There is a leak in our dud (which probably a 
plumber could fix), but there is also a problem with the electronics 
(the pump works, but the temperature sensor of when to turn the pump 
on and off doesn't work). An electrician probably could fix that, but 
we would prefer to call out just one technician-hence the search for 
someone who specializes in dud's. We have some other minor plumbing 
issues, so if he knows plumbing in general, that would be a plus.


More information about the list mailing list