[BS/RBS list] "YAYIN BARAMAH" free wine tasting

Boruch Scherer boboscherer at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 07:33:16 EDT 2010

This Thursday (the 29th of April) "YAYIN BARAMAH" is hosting a free wine
tasting for our customers.
from 19:00 - 21:00 and everyone is invited to join although the age limit is
21 and up.
We have great deals in stock which include wines, liqueurs, whiskeys and
more!
We also now have a BRAND NEW! selection of fresh humidor stored "Cuban
Cigars",db brand pipes, tobacco,
cigarettes, flavored cigars, the list is endless...

P.S we are down to our last 2 bottles "YATIR FOREST 2004" kol hakodem zocheh

our telephone number is 02-995-2117

and our address is Nachal Kishon 48 (next to the flower store)

looking forward to seeing you!

Sincerely yours Baruch Scherer:)

1/1