[BS/RBS list] Keren Yosef CPR Course - LEARN HOW TO SAVE A LIFE!!

Family Gelber mgelber at 012.net.il
Fri Apr 30 07:45:46 EDT 2010

LEARN HOW TO SAVE  A LIFE!!

Keren Yosef will be running a one-session CPR  course for adults, which  will be held
B"EH on Monday night, 10th May from 7pm to 10pm.

The course will cover basic CPR and what to do in a choking situation.

The course will be given in English by Joe Hyams.
The suggested donation to Keren Yosef is NIS 50 per person.

Exact venue to be advised. (If you are interested in hosting the course, please let me know.)

Please email me your name and contact phone number if you would like to attend.

Baruch Gelber