[BS/RBS list] 'Night' by Elie Wiesel - can we borrow?

benjamin children's library iammanic1 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 17:06:09 EST 2012

did you know that the benjamin library loves to lend out books? and we are always happy when we have the book that you want! we have night by eli wiesel as well as most of his other books. i am not in the library at the moment so i cant reserve it for you, but if you call on sunday (991-8499) i will see if one of our copies is available.

the library. it's here for you.

Anyone out there have a copy they don't mind lending to my kitta tet son?
Tx in advance