[BS/RBS list] A Perfect Gift !!!

Israel Rubin israel at ibrubin.com
Sun Mar 4 04:15:28 EST 2012

A PERFECT GIFT

The How and Why of Jewish Prayer , by Beit Shemesh resident Israel Rubin, is a perfect gift for any occasion.  We can drop-ship the book to your recipient with a special note from you.  Just send us an email to akp at ibrubin.com with the text of your note and we will enclose it with the book.

Think of all the occasions to give this useful guidebook:  Engagements; Birthdays; Get-Well Gifts; Anniversaries; Thinking-of You Gifts; Retirement Gifts; Thank You Gifts;

Expressions of Love or Friendships; Cheer-Up Gift; Upcoming Holiday Gift; or Best of All, a Gift of Surprise to Yourself!

Click on

http://www.arbakanfot.com/   and enjoy a special  20% discount.