[BS/RBS list] Great Oppertunity: Morning Hours @ Book Shoppe

M. Tavel b1ueeyes21 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Mar 10 13:14:35 EST 2012

Shavua Tov everyone!

In this email you will read (in the following order):
1. About Book Shoppe
2. Announcements (inc. morning hours)
3. List of Recently Arrived Books
4. Opening hours and location at bottom of this email.

1. ABOUT BOOK SHOPPE
Book Shoppe has hundreds and hundreds of 2nd hand books in English, Hebrew &  French.
>From Classics to current Bestsellers and all at great prices!
Romance, Suspense/Thrillers, Sci-Fi & Fantasy,History, Children/Teen,Judaism and  loads more!

Gift Vouchers:
Know someone who is an avid reader? Want to get them an never ending  gift?
Book Shoppe proudly presents our new gift vouchers! Anyone using a gift voucher can return those books and get credit for them! So in fact this gift keeps going and going!

Bring in your books and get 30% refund (in credit  note only) for your purchases!
(We reserve the right not to  accept every book). You may bring in books outside of opening hours, but will only be able to give you the credit note during opening hours. You may leave the books outside the door with contact details.

Don't have the book you are looking for? The main shoppe in Petach Tikva will probably have it, which has floor to ceiling shelves full of hundreds and hundreds of books!

Points System:
Every book paid with cash = 1 point. These points accumulate o your  benefit.
15 points = 1 free book
40 points = 3 free books

2. ANNOUNCEMENTS
Be'ezrat Hashem it has been made possible to have some morning hours available for the next couple of weeks!
There will be a weekly update on morning hours. So Stay Tuned!
Morning Hours this week:
Sunday 11/3/12 9:00 - 13:00
Monday - Tuesday (12,13/3/12) 9:00-12:00
Wednesday 14/3/12 10:00-12:30

We have books overflowing our shop, and have lots of boxes of books for ONE (1) SHEKEL ONLY!
1 Box of Sci-Fi & Historical Novels
1 Box of Crime / Suspense / Thrillers
2 Boxes of Novels and Literature
1 Huge Box of Classics
2 Boxes of Miscellaneous
These books are for cash only.

Tell you friends about Book Shoppe! If they spend money - you gain credit! So tell everyone about Book Shoppe
and get some books!

3. RECENTLY ARRIVED BOOKS:
CRIME / SUSPENSE / THRILLERS
Larsson    Stieg        The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest
Larsson    Stieg        The Girl Who Played With Fire
Larsson    Stieg        The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Flynn    Vince        Extreme Measurements
Flynn    Vince        Memorial Day

NOVELS
Garlock    Dorothy        River Rising
Setterfield    Diane        The Thirteenth Tale
Smith    Haywood        The Red Hat Club Rides Again
------------------------------
ROMANCE
Anderson    Cathrine        Indigo Blue
Cruise    Jennifer        Trust Me on This
Mallery    Susan        A Royal Baby on the Way
Palmer    Diana        The Texas Ranger
Rice    Luanne        Beach Girls
Roberts    Nora        Chesapeake Blue
Stewart    Mariah        Almost Home
Wiggs    Susan        Snowfall at Willow Lake
Wiggs    Susan        Texas Wildflower
Woods    Sherryl        Welcome to Serenity
Woods    Sherryl        Along Came Trouble
Woods    Sherryl        Beach Lane
Woods    Sherryl        Honeysuckle Summer

4. OPENING HOURS and LOCATION
Book Shoppe is on Nachal Dolev 50/8 (3rd Floor).
See you there!
Sun. - Wed. 18:30-21:00 (Bring books whenever you want)
Fri. 8:30-12:30 (with a 10 min. break @ 11:30)
Any other time/day by appointment 02-999-6737 or 054-538-2104

Malka Tavel
Book Shoppe RBS

Chocoholic - All Your Chocolate Needs. High Quality chocolates.

N. Dolev 50, RBS-A
9996737      054-5382104