[BS/RBS list] Look your best!!

Yona yona.morgenstern at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:22:48 EST 2012

Makeup  Artist

25 years experience doing Bat Mitzvahs, Weddings, Party's and All
Occasions.

Do you want learn how to look your best everyday in just a 1 hour
lesson ?

I will spend 1  to 2 hours color printing ,and teaching you what
colors are your most natural and most dramatic, or what look is best
for the office and everyday. I will teach you how to apply your makeup
with all my tricks and send you home with a chart.

Your skin tone is one of four tones, find out which one you are and
how to work with that tone.
.
I specialize in the "natural look", and I have a portfolio and
references available upon request.

Based on my past work at Henri Bendal, Bloomingdales, Macys and other
well known stores as well as years of experience with cosmetic lines
such as Estee Lauder, Perscriptives,and Lancome, I will do a color
analysis of your skin and have you looking your best everyday!

How about a makeup party for your little girl or a workshop for your
teen?

Group and private makeup lessons are available or call to have your
makeup done for your next special event.

Sincerely,
Yona Morgenstern

0528229137

Sincerely,