[BS/RBS list] centering body and mind, breathing and strenghthening: with Eva Elkayam

Dina Guedalia dina.guedalia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:02:45 EDT 2012

Pilatis centering body and mind with Eva.

We learn to listen to the body:

Small adjustments and preciseness in the exercises make a big
different in how your body feels, pain and stiffness vanish.

Breathing:

Allows us to relax and makes us feel connected to the body.

Strength:

The exercises strengthen the center of the body and ground us.

After the class we feel centered and can focus better on our daily tasks.

Friday mornings 9:30-10:30 women
                         10:30-11:30 teens
at Dina's Place Calanit 20
For more information 0547899903