[BS/RBS list] centering body and mind, breathing and strenghthening: with Eva Elkayam

Dina Guedalia dina.guedalia at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 16:02:45 EDT 2012

Pilatis centering body and mind with Eva.

We learn to listen to the body:

Small adjustments and preciseness in the exercises make a big
different in how your body feels, pain and stiffness vanish.

Allows us to relax and makes us feel connected to the body.

The exercises strengthen the center of the body and ground us.

After the class we feel centered and can focus better on our daily tasks.

Friday mornings 9:30-10:30 women
                         10:30-11:30 teens
at Dina's Place Calanit 20
For more information 0547899903